2.0
Style and Design

I actually lost the watch because it fell off my wrist without me realizing it. I was lucky-I retraced my steps and found the watch.

The watch band really makes the watch comfortable and stands out as part of the watch. A replacement leather or cloth band would really make the watch look cheap and it would be uncomfortable on my wrist. I have had several pins replaced and I was lucky because the place I purchased the watch-Macys-has been terrrific and helped me each time i needed a pin. The last time a pin fell out I needed to replace a link.

The price for the link with pin and shipping was $16. It would cost $200+ to replace the band link by link. I called the seiko usa repair and they told me a replacement band would not be available until mid Sept 2017. This is my second seiko kinetic.

I bought this one because the first one worked flawlessly for 12 years and I gave it to my son when I bought this one. So far, I have spent over $250 on repairs and now I can not get a replacement band.

Seiko USA makes no apologies for their lack of product or customer support. They make no effort to support loyal customers like me at all.

Review about: Seiko Watch Repair.

Reason of review: seiko does not support loyal consumers or their products.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

held on for hours watch just stopped no batteries to replace. piece of ***..back to timex for reliability *** these ***