5.0
Style and Design

I just bought what I thought was such a beautiful watch, a Seiko leather band `Presage` with open heart on front and open on back. I must say that it was also on special at about 40% so this helped in may decision.

A beautiful simple design with 3 hands and that is all. I set the watch at the correct time as I was buying it at the store (The Bay Montreal) and when I got home I took it out of my bag and wore it and noticed it was still keeping time, no problem so far. One hour later I notice the second hand is stopped over the minute hand. I move the watch in a circular motion to wind it although it should not be stopped since I have been in motion since I bought the watch.

It's not working, I don't touch anything and go back to the store. The store clerk also tries to move the watch to wind it but nothing happens. Finally he pulls the time setting button and turns the hands and the watch starts again. Of course I am not impressed because this is not supposed to happen and so I ask for my money back since it is the last watch of it's kind.

I was very diappointed since it was such a beautiful watch and I have nothing to say about the Seiko company since I have owned a Seiko quartz watch for 30 years and it still works. Just unlucky I guess.

Signed-Disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Seiko Presage Watch.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 27.

Comments