1.2

I bought my Seiko Knetic in 1998.This was the 3 Rd time I have sent it in for repair.

Each time it was $150.00 approximately. This time it was loosing time.I had the box from the last repair and insid was my original gift box (this was sent & returned the last time. The label was from them to me ..so I boxed up my watch ,returned it and my gift box was not returned. An email went unanswered 5 days so I called.

Michelle informed me only the watch is kept in a bag when being repaired, & everything else discarded in mailroom..says so on website. Well it does but there is a lot of stuff when you go on their site to do a return.

I will never use them again ..Instead I will use Princeton watch repair .VERY UNHAPPY

Review about: Seiko Watch Repair.

Preferred solution: Send all my stuff back !.

I didn't like: Service repair.

Had an Experience with Seiko?

Comments

morgan ramey

Well..

you admitted it specifically say not to send it in the box, but you did anyway.

Can you really fault them when they told you not to send it in the box?

to morgan ramey Lakeland, Florida, United States #1327538

They did' TELL me ,I was trying to fill out the form and it was on a sidebar. And, I had sent my watch in two times prior in the original box.

to Anonymous Lakeland, Florida, United States #1327541